The Flood Angel® 160mm/110mm Non-Return Valve is the UK’s only adaptable non-return valve that gives the benefit of passive protection due to the integral self-activating flap powered by the flood water.
Under normal operating conditions the Flood Angel® 160mm/110mm Non-Return Valve is fully open allowing solids to flow freely and unrestricted through the valve. In flood conditions when water surges back through the drainage system the gate is automatically deployed by the hydraulic pressure of the water. The gate is sealed against a neoprene gasket and this prevents backflow past the gate.
Inspection and maintenance is made easy with a fully rod-able system and a clear inspection lid. Sewage backflow can cause untold damage resulting in long term consequences and high clean up expenses. This can be prevented using this simple yet effective product.
- The only product to fit both 160mm & 110mm drainage
- Flexible collars included for adapting 160mm/110mm drainage
- Clear inspection cover
- Fully rod-able
- Low maintenance
- Quick to clear in the event of blockage
- Can be installed in main-drain or branch
- Normal always-open position allows unrestricted free flow
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee