Domestic flood proof door suitable for use on residential properties to protect doorway apertures against water ingress. In situ 24/7, provides effective flood resistance at all times when locking mechanism is engaged. Innovative one-way weep vents at the bottom of the door prevent pooling
The Flood Defender™ Door is designed to mitigate against rising flood waters up to a height of 600mm, and can withstand standing water, wave and current. Whilst it is designed to be flood resistant, in everyday use it will act as a standard UPVC door in all other aspects.
The Flood Defender™ Door can be manufactured as a bespoke item to a variety of widths and heights, and can incorporate both fully glazed panels as well as full or part UPVC panels. Widths beyond a double patio door size can be incorporated by the inclusion of UPVC or glazed side panels.
Suitable for use on:
- single inward opening doors
- single outward opening doors
- double outward opening doors
Wide range of styles, glazing and door furniture. Available in white and golden oak.
- Three Kitemarks to PAS 1188-1:2009.
- Designed to mitigate against rising flood waters up to a height of 600mm.
- Can be manufactured to a variety of bespoke widths and heights.
- Unique integral one way weep vent.
- Option for an integral escape hatch in the top section of the door.
- Available in white and golden oak.
- Wide range of styles, glazing and door furniture.
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
The Flood Angel® Flood Defender™ Door holds three Kitemarks to PAS 1188-1:2009 and is manufactured for use on single, inward and outward opening doors, as well as double outward opening doors.