Available in 5 standard colours, the Flood Angel® Anti-flood Airbrick is the world’s first BSI Kitemark accredited airbrick to protect against flooding.
It is the most efficient and effective airbrick replacement on the market. Its superior design is passive and it is self-activated by only one moving part.
Designed to replace a standard airbrick it allows air to freely pass through complying with BS493:1995, but under flood conditions its self-activating gate will automatically shut off.
A removable integral mesh prevents the ingress of insects and debris which may otherwise impinge on the moving part. This unique mesh is imperative to the efficient functioning of the airbrick.
- Fully compliant with the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Suitable for use in listed buildings
- Can be retro fitted or used in new build construction
- Made from recycled polypropylene
- Standard colours to match exterior brickwork: terracotta, engineering blue, black, white, buff
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Auto-Closes – The Airbrick uses the power of the flood water to close itself. Once waters subside, the Airbrick opens again.
- Retro-Fit Or New – The Airbrick can be retro-fit or used in new build construction.
- Stops Insects – The integrated mesh unit stops insects and debris entering.