Flood Angel® Anti-Flood Airbrick
Available in 5 standard colours, the Flood Angel® Anti-flood Airbrick is the world’s first BSI Kitemark accredited airbrick to protect against flooding. (PAS 1188-1:2009)
- Fully compliant with the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Suitable for use in listed buildings
- Can be retro fitted or used in new build construction
- Made from recycled polypropylene
- Standard colours to match exterior brickwork: terracotta, engineering blue, black, white, buff
Flood Angel® Anti-Flood Airbrick Cover
The Flood Angel® Anti-flood Airbrick Cover is BSI Kitemark accredited (PAS 1188-1:2009).
- Cost effective solution to stop ingress of water
- Takes minutes to install after first application
- Available in single and double sizes
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Available in standard terracotta; other colours available upon request
- The anti-flood airbrick cover can also be made in bespoke sizes: please call our advice line
Flood Angel® Flood Defender™ Barrier
Flood Angel® Flood Defender™ has the BSI Kitemark accreditation. This superior flood defence barrier is a bespoke, made to measure product. Suitable for either standard inward or outward opening doors, the system can be produced using six different fixing systems so that it can be fitted to virtually any door opening.
- Lightweight yet strong
- Easy to install
- Six different fixing systems
- Bespoke to suit each situation
- Virtually invisible fixings
- Choice of heights, up to maximum 1000mm
Flood Angel® Flood Defender™ Door
The Flood Angel® Flood Defender™ Door holds three Kitemarks to PAS 1188-1:2009 and is manufactured for use on single, inward and outward opening doors, as well as double outward opening doors.
- Three Kitemarks to PAS 1188-1:2009
- Designed to mitigate against rising flood waters up to a height of 600mm
- Can be manufactured to a variety of bespoke widths and heights
- Unique integral one way weep vent
- Option for an integral escape hatch in the top section of the door
- Available in white and golden oak
- Wide range of styles, glazing and door furniture
Flood Angel® 160mm/110mm Non-Return Valve
The Flood Angel® 160mm/110mm Non-Return Valve is the UK’s only adaptable non-return valve that gives the benefit of passive protection due to the integral self-activating flap powered by the flood water.
- The only product to fit both 160mm & 110mm drainage
- Flexible collars included for adapting 160mm/110mm drainage
- Clear inspection cover
- Fully rod-able
- Low maintenance
- Quick to clear in the event of blockage
- Can be installed in main-drain or branch
- Normal always-open position allows unrestricted free flow
Flood Angel® 50mm Backwater Valve
An anti-flooding device protecting interiors from flooding caused by backflow of sewage. Such risk exists most frequently in sanitary drain systems connected to combined and other sewage systems.
- The Backwater Valve is a passive flood protection solution
- Operates fully automatically, no external power supply needed
- Substitutes an inspection chamber, mounted at sewage system outlet from building
- Resistant to effects chemicals and to hot wastewaters
- Permits temporary blocking of wastewater flow (for overhaul works)
- Maintains full flow capacity of the sewage system
- Easy to operate and to maintain
Flood Angel® Toilet Bung
U bend toilet bung is a simple, inflatable device used to prevent sewage backflow coming back up the toilet under flood conditions. The bung is designed to fit into the U bend of a toilet to prevent sewage backflow.
Sumps & Pumps
The pump and sump system operates using a float switch for automatic activation as required. The system also has a check valve on the water outlet pipe so that the water does not flow back into the sump when the pump is shut off.
Flood Angel® Silicone
Flood Angel® Silicone is a multi-purpose acetoxy curing sealant which provides a watertight, permanently flexible seal. It has excellent adhesion to most substrates, including ceramics, glazed surfaces, aluminium, painted and non-porous surfaces.
- General sealing applications to prevent water ingress.
- Permanently flexible, forms a watertight rubber seal.
- For sealing around door apertures and windows, pipes, ducts and general sealing to both inside and outside.
Flood Angel® Tanking Polymer
Tanking Polymer – 25kg bag with mixing container. Tanking Polymer is the ideal solution for below ground waterproofing and vertical DPC membrane for above ground applications.
- Cementitious waterproofing polymer containing an acrylic polymer which imparts improved strength, bonding and abrasion resistance.
- Tanking Polymer is extremely adhesive, microporous and durable.
Flood Angel® Waterstop
Water repellent concentrate, which, once diluted, can be applied to above ground surfaces such as walls to create a protective waterproof seal.